- ＊Aluminum Alloy for structure and EPDM for rubber seals
- ＊With functions of light, air-circulation, security and flood-proofing
- ＊Easy to operate: turn the handle to open or close
Application: Window in the basement
Air vent of the basement
Material: Aluminum Alloy and Stainless Steel
Material of the Handle: Aluminum Alloy and Zinc Alloy
．Optional central panel:
1. 8mm tempered glass.
2. 304 stainless steel panel.
．EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber seal inserted:
1. Widely used in the car doors.
2. Bear high temperature up to 160℃ and resist acid or alkali.
3. Weather resistant and can be used more than 10 years.
．Additional gas spring is needed to make the window easy to operate.
．Can be coated base on clients' demand.
．If the window limits the space or sidewalk around the location, the frame can be designed as movable type.
．3 in 1 product: Air circulation, Security and Flood Prevention.
To open the window:
1. turn the handle anticlockwise.
2. pull up to the top.
3. put down gently.
Certificated by FM Approvals, the quality of product is guaranteed.
．Water lashes testing for the flood gate:
The water level is 70cm and the water keep impacting the surface of the flood window.
The average speed is more than 1m/s.
．Wave test for the flood gate:
The height of wave shall be 10cm.
No leakage in 30 minutes and certificated by public authority unit.